Jan 21, 2010

Potty Trainning .... again!!

It seems like I have been potty training my dear sweet Marianna for years. Bless her little heart, she wants to go so bad, and will sit on that pot for hours, do you remember when she even fell asleep last September? Well, we are trying AGAIN. Really I hope to have her trained before she starts kindergarten, but I am not sure.

Like I said, she really wants to go in the potty and wear big girl undies, but she just can't get the timing of it...she will sit there for hours, and not pee and then pee in her diaper/pull up/underwear within two minutes. It drives me crazy!! So this time, we are going to be sitting on that pot ever ten minutes and we will see how it goes.

This morning she started out the sitting on the potty and had this conversation with the potty:

"Hey Mommy, I need your help. This thing is broken. Come on Potty, let's start your engines. Let's get started."

Like I said, I know she wants to go so badly.

No comments: