May 3, 2010

Another Promise...

So I am starting a new beginning...again!! I can't believe it that it has been six weeks from the last time I posted. I am sorry, I know there are many of you "loyal" followers ...I mean Mom and Dad, that I have let down. So here is a quick recap of the past months, (really did we even have an April 2010??)


Frankie is doing great is school. He is now up to writing four sentences, by himself. He is also reading, and doing great on his addition facts. He also amazes me when he says things like..."Mommy, does God still love people in hell?" (Seriously, what five year old PreK asks these sort of things?) He does keep me on my toes....like the time when I caught him peeing, yes PEEING in his sister's shoe!! It took me a very long time to be able to post this without getting mad all over again!!

Marianna is my princess, as always. She is working VERY hard on going pee and poo in the potty. OR should I say I am working very hard on getting her to go pee and poo on the potty. I know it is crazy, but I really feel that she will be walking down the wedding aisle in her pull ups, but then of course it won't be my problem anymore. She is actually doing really well these past few days, so I keep praying that THIS time will be THE time.




That brings us to my little "Mouse", Reyna Marie. She is growing so quick...and has ran head on into the "SELF" stage. The stage where she want to do everything by her"SELF" and will let you know by yelling "SELF" very loud. I can't believe my baby girl is getting big, but I am happy that she still like to cuddle and snuggle. She will climb up on my lap, and put her thumb in her mouth, and then just snuggle in. I know a time is coming all to quickly when she will be to big to do this too, so I just soak it all in, for every minute I can.


And so there you have it...April in just a few short paragraphs. I will try to put up some Easter pictures soon, but we are getting packed to go to the Grand Canyon soon, so I make no promises, and hey we all know that even if I did promise, I probably wouldn't do it.

No comments: