Jul 7, 2010

Happy 4th!

This weekend was a great one. We had a nice relaxing weekend, and one that was one that will remember for awhile.

First we went to the Woodstown Parade, and met up with Kellie and her kids. It was a nice surprise, as we weren't expecting to see them.

Next year we will have to get a float for the "Mazza Munchkins". Our parade neighbor's thought we were quite a bunch...six kids, five and under. Many of the parade floats throw out candy, and with twelve little hands...we had A LOT of candy!!

Later in the evening, we went to the fireworks at campground we were staying at, and Frank and Lois came for a visit. It was a beautiful night, and the fireworks were too.

My favorite quote from the day was when I asked Frankie why he loved America, he said....

I love America "because I can go to whatever church I want".

Amen!

No comments: