Sep 8, 2010

Another Year...

I can't believe it, but my little girl is another year older (well, by now she is a year and a week older, I am not very good at blogging on schedule). Marianna turned four this past week, and had a lovely time at her birthday party.

She saw this Lady Bug Bombe in one of my Family Fun magazine. It was an ice cream cake, without the cake. That is right, my friends, it is made up of entirely of ice cream. I tried to talk her out of it, and asked her if she wanted a pretty Cinderella cake, but NOOO...she saw her the lady bug, and wanted it. So, I braved a new area, and made a "cake" made up of ice cream. And with only one near disaster, it turned out pretty nice. It tasted very nice and cool, and a very nice warm day.

Marianna had a lovely time with the family and a couple of friends. She was blessed by getting many wonderful presents...of course Marianna's birthday isn't a birthday, unless she gets at least one princess dress. This year, it was Belle. She was very exctied to get such a beautiful dress. She is beautiful isn't she.


Of course after such a big day, she jumped into bed, with her princess dress, crown, and glass slippers, and feel fast asleep.


No comments: