May 10, 2011

Game Ball

Frankie had another Tball game last night, and I wore my number 8 shirt to support my FAVORITE #8.  Frank and I watched our little player, try his hardest.  He started out playing short stop, where a ball hit him in the shoulder, but instead of crying...he literally wiped it off.  Then when he was up to bat, he it strong and hard, so balls that went into the field.  He ended the game as pitcher, and he stopped most of the balls that went by him...even if he had to throw his body in front of the ball to stop it.
GO #8!!
  The coach thought he did a good job too, so after the game Coach Troy came up to Frankie and gave him the game ball.  Frankie is so proud of himself, the rest of the night he kept saying, "Man, I just can't help feeling proud." or "Momma, is it bragging if I feel so good right now?". 

Frankie and his Game Ball

No comments: