May 13, 2011

Top Secret

I started this blog in April of 2007.  I only had two kids, and one of them wasn't even a year old yet.  I started it so my family in other parts of the world could watch my favorite three kids grow up.  And over the past four years (at times more regularly than others), I have blogged the joys of having three munchkins in just three years.  I have shared pictures and stories of them I know that I will forever cherish.

I loved knowing my parents were able to share in the joys and laughter of seeing their grandchildren grow up, or knowing that my aunts call each other when they see that I have updated the blog...finally.  It touched my heart when my children's Sabbath School teacher told me she read the blog and talked to my kids about what happened that week.

All that said, I have decided I need to make my blog private.  There are way to many creeps that are out there to read about my babies, and can easily manipulate their innocent pictures.  I hope this doesn't make it difficult to those who I write this blog for, but I know they will understand.

Please email me, you email, and invite you to read this blog.

Thanks for understanding.

No comments: