Sep 23, 2010

Making of a Princess

In case you don't know, I have two princess, aren't I lucky. The LOVE everything very girly, dresses, finger nail paint, lipstick, and dolls. I don't remember being this girly when I was little, but I do enjoy watching them dance around holding their dress up, just like they were the "Belle" of the ball.

For her birthday, Frank and I got our Princess Marianna a princess make over in Disneyland's Bippti Boppitti Boutique. She didn't understand what it was until today when we walked in the boutique.
Here is our pre-Princess Marianna, waiting for her Fairy-Godmother-In-Training.
Here Fairy-God-Mother-In-Training, Anyanna, started by pulling Marianna's hair up in a high princess bun.

Our little princess choose to have the brown hair extensions to be added to her hair.

She of course got to pick her BIG jewel ring, of course she picked purple.

And once her Fairy-God-Mother-In-Training sprinkled a little bit of magic dust, and said those magic words, "Bippiti Boppopti Boo"...

And with that we have Princess Marianna.

And, she was taken to her coach and went off to the ball.

I am so glad that Frank and I choose to get this surprise for our little princess. She loved it, and I know that both her and I will remember it for the rest of our lives. I must admit, that I got a little misty eyed when they turned Marianna around and she saw herself for the first time. It was beautiful. The best part was, that for today, she knew she was a REAL princess. She waved to everyone, and danced around a little bit. She loved every time someone said "Oh, how cute", or "She is so adorable." There was one person who even asked to take her picture. I loved watching her, and knew once again....Frank and I need prayer for when this girl becomes a teenager.

No comments: